The VO Château is home to the most talented, diverse, experienced, passionate, and creative talent the voiceover business has to offer. Regardless of style, genre, age, or location, we guarantee there’s an artist on our extensive talent roster who’s the perfect fit for your VO needs.
Our voice actors have worked with some of the biggest brands out there, including National Geographic, Spotify, Pearson’s, Arby’s, JPMorgan, Geico, Mayo Clinic, Toyota, just to name a few. They’ve also voiced for local companies, internal corporate/explainer videos, IVR, and a whole lot more, and we’re ready to make your project come to life, too.
Listen to our talent roster here or let us offer suggestions based on your project’s specific characteristics.
Check Out These Recent Projects
J Michael Collins’ National Jack Link’s Campaign.
Yolanda Spearman’s Wayfair commercial.
Anne Cloud’s Summer’s Eve commercial.
Keaver Brenai’s LabCorp ‘In Pursuit of Answers’ Mission Video.
Jeremy Rosenfeld’s Nesquik commercial.
Sam Philyaw’s Braskem Explainer Video.
Work With Us
- We offer quick turnarounds at no expense to quality
- Our rates are incredibly competitive and tailored to fit each project individually
- We have a diverse and specially curated list of skilled and enthusiastic voice actors ready for hire
- All of our talent come prepared with broadcast-quality home studios
- We’re a fun group who loves what we do — voiceover is our bread and butter, and we’re ready to help you with your own VO needs
Let’s Get Started
Send a synopsis of your project and a script to Aya, our Head of Casting, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get back to you within the hour with complimentary auditions, as well as a custom quote. When you select your voice talent, we’ll have your recordings ready to go within 24 hours.
At The VO Château, it’s our promise to offer unparalleled voiceover service to our clients, including fast responses, fair rates, and fantastic recordings. Reach out today — we can’t wait to work with you!
—The VO Château Casting Department at Celia Siegel Management